February 12, 2012

FEB


hello it's FEB ,love month?
definitely not for me Zzz

second month ,40 % recovered ! 60% still is process,need time to heal ,time to forget, time to wake up, time to put down ,time to forget about the asshole.
sometimes not I cant ,just that I don't want to do so that's why at the end I'm the one who suffering TT
and I'm still quite sensitive with the ex,not hate her or what,this is not her fault.
just that I'm sensitive I don't want him to be hers ,I'm such a bitch oh no!
but now,I'm not hoping for anything anymore,I want you to be happy and I want myself to be happy and I want both of us to get good result :)

hmm,this sem gonna be a lil tougher than last sem ,I'm taking psychology and I hope I could pass this subject seriously! ><




craving for this !NOMSS


p/s: you know I still do ,but I know you're not so what's the point I still putting effort on this?too stupid to do so but still continue ,such a failure !

No comments: