March 13, 2012

140312



as I'm on my way crawling back up from the deep hole ,someday on the Feb,he pulled me down to the hole again,fall even deeper than the past ? I've no idea ,but I wish I won't be that stupid and put myself back in the ugly memory bin again .Zzz

twentythridoffeb , the love month and I'm in <3,again,with the same person which I've wasted my gallons of tears before.HAHA
the feelings is great now ,me likey .
never know you will did that and you actually touches me


257 days ,still counting .
thanks for being so helpful,sometimes.
thanks for tolerating
thanks for scolding
thanks for squeezing fat layers but still I got no urge to diet !
thanks for the love
thanks for the pain
thanks for the companion
thanks for the laughters
thanks for understanding
thanks for everything

ILY,CJP ;)

Happy White Valentine's ,love .

No comments: