January 1, 2012

new year

it's 2012 now ,things happened ,people changed. this is so scary !
things happened ,and everything changed , in just a night ,like seriously ,elissayeap can't take it la !
but I know I still have to learn to put down :D

girl,you won this game :)

I'm glad that there's so many friends and family members that actually really care about me ,thanks people,I'm so touch :))
I'll be strong and I'll be a better one in 2012 ! maybe this is the worst beginning but I'll go through all these sad sad thingy .

I thought I can't talk to you anymore but actually I make it , we talk like before,when first we met , friends . with happy mode , I likey !
like what I had said :
"问心无愧,付出了多少,自己知道就好:)"
God will know what we had done , but maybe the person don't and they won't know about it .
so yeah , I'm single woohoo! :DD

No comments: