November 1, 2010

♥♡ say Hallo,you Win ♡♥

Happy Halloween!

ohya!one of my friend actually called it as Happy HOLLYWOOD.laughs*
I don't know why this word-`Hollywood out from her mouth !
cause she said she don't know how to pronounce and hollywood' sounds better?

so the Saturday 30th Oct

I didn't plan to hang out actually,guilty
went over Queens,there-got-nothing

shop in Fvr 21 and I bumped onto Kang Szu Geng ,rush rush !
shades,the dress the skirts the necklace! hate shopping when rushing out of time

J.co is a must whenever I'm there,I wanted to buy doughnuts but they don't let.fat ahh
then,Gurney my second home since Roxy are having member day salessssss!!
and I'm quite regret for not getting the bag -.- rush rush!!!
night time,dropped by Auto City sushi king while waiting for mum to pick me up :)
and thanks for treating us cause we insisted to pay ourself
this before got home! super tired day





current's new love,the hair curler ,easy to use
wavy curl is the result

♥♡♥ off.bye

No comments: