November 9, 2010

re-u-nion

the day after my birthday 061110 Sunday
since everyone were here,except Taira pity sia . :D
we went dinner together ,aunt suggestion .
they didn't let us know which restaurant to go ,but only 'SP'
FYI,SP = Sungai Petani
we followed ,and when we reached
..
..
..
..
.

` oh ! It's Mae Salong hor! `
it's a Thai style restaurant which located at SP
they serve a variety of food and nice environment too

cousin bro
he asked me to write ` Aaron with elephant ' as the caption
-.-
family members used to call me elephant cause you know ,I'm fat. HEH


`biao jie, my boots can't match with your sandals!`

cousin sis
jip-pun-nah !

Rou was complaining why am I always wear this skirt! LOL


granny's `children


the dishes
;)
couldn't managed to capture down all the food ,you know I was busy eating all the time


Khuntai's better


Kheng Som fish!

spot the fried shisamo' fish on the left!
crispy !every one's fav!


overall,I don't really like their food ,Khuntai serve better food!
but their environment is pretty good :D


oh well,I realized that I post the same thing w/ SiewYee ! LOL

No comments: