October 25, 2010

splash splash '


out of a sudden,I phoned my swimming instructor and I signed up for swimming course :D
I know this is so wrong, wrong timing spm 27 days to go!
swimming in Saturday morning w/classmate is healthy,lovely
but the burning hot shiny sun ain't lovely at all

Add ImageAdd Image
sunblock is a must .heehhe
no works,I got sunburned tanned sexy-back after all
*not clear ;/
we did something really stupid ,we walked back since everyone's mum weren't free
and we don't even know how to drive so
all the way from swimming pool to the nearest Mcd .we took one hour for this 'awful journey.

spicy Mc Shaker is love

starving!

after 10 minutes of munching spicy mc deluxe!
look at the size -.-

poor lil girl ;/

freckles say HELLO!
cute shit


got back from the pool again,.second lesson I swim like a frog.frogie said goodnights!

No comments: