October 14, 2010

the another part of M'sia

Woots! took a cab and off to Penang International Airport on 8th of Oct
yup,I went to Sabah :D
took our brunch at MCD ,starving !
Spicy MC shaker taste better!
but very salty and if you ate the whole pack,you gonna gone bald!
so the aunt reached after few minutes when I'm munching my burger

Checked-in ,chilled in The Coffee Bean ,kill the time at the same time :)
hot vanilla and tropical mix latte
addicted to hot vanilla but I still prefer Starbucks Green Tea frap :DDD

brought my little sheep along my journey and people gave me a 'WTH' look .
I carried it all the way,so cute okay?*puke

reached LCCTerminal and waited for hours.next flight to Kota Kinabalu !
lunch in Taste Of Asia .not nice and super salty the soup
but the chicken rice was okay
Berri apple juice I likey!



luggage for 5 days,ain't it's over?

mum's new way to carry luggage


teacher said this is good for me

reached,took a cab again and we checked into Hotel Capital
we walked under the rain to Upperstar for our dinner!pathetic



like their fish&chips
sticky face after all -.-
didn't manage to give it a bite!
more photos in FB

No comments: