October 15, 2010

the another part of M'sia 2

Well,pissed off! I tried many times to upload my photo here but couldn't work! supposed to publish this last week .pathetic shit!
okay so I'm not going to update about my Sabah's post anymore :)

so the next day ,09102010
went for breakfast early in the morning ,had kon lou pan mee
I don't really like Sabah's food actually :3
studio shoot for cousin 's convo after that
outcome not really nice ;/
*too bad no photo to upload .HEH


the next stop ,which is quite torturing
everyone's having a hard time in the car ,mum was the driver of the day!
and there's someone nagging all the way from Kota Kinabalu until Kudat! you won't know my feeling ,I seriously feel like slapping the 'mouth at that moment
on the way,freaking 3 hours journey! we went there for 1 hour and we went back after that
it's like suddenly go KL and went back after 1 hour -.-
we reached finally!

wild wild wind ~

nice scenery

yes ,I'm here! THE TIP OF BORNEO!

after taking photos ,feel the wild wild wind we got back to Kota Kinabalu
what's the point?just to see the beautiful scenery,take photo and experience
love the prawns !fresh ~
dine in Gayang Restaurant



that's all ,so the convocation,Philippines market and the bye-bye-Sabah post not gonna post anymore .more photos in FB :)

No comments: