August 10, 2012

April gateway with strangers

decided to blog after so long ....really lazy to rotate the photos and arrange them nicely ;/
found out that blogspot had changed to another new layout/format whatever I don't know how to use fml ,but I still managed to figure it out after one day one night yay!@@

exam week of year 2 sem 1 but I'm here to update my blog,
I hope I won't screw up my paper.finger-crossed

rewind back what did I did in the past sembreak 
I dyed my hair, went kl ,I eat non-stop every sembreak,not creative at all. 
so , last sem break, a sudden plan went down KL together with the melayu
230412

it's been a while, hello Genting Highlands ! 
miss the weather but not the games,felt really dizzy after the ride, no next time I swear.


 tokens!






went down to KL the next day,so tired,couldn't barely open my eyes.















































































































checked in hotel, dressed up and it's time for shopping !

# OOTD

  

lunch at PepperLunch

Snowflakesss

raining night at i-city if not mistaken



got' my denim jacket from Topshop from Pav 

love love






brunch and dinner at Sunway Pyramid Ole-Ole Bali 
I still remember that day everyone was starving and we almost faint in the car haha


love the ambiance over there



Bali Trio


sorry I just know how to eat I cant remember the dishes name.



very nice sate lilit!
very nice food they served ,but the portion is too bigggg!


 yours truly .250412

No comments: