November 24, 2011

thoughts,love,care,feelings

today's PR presentation ,very last minute work but it turned up quite good,thanks for doing such nice slide-show!
got positive comment from lecturer but still I felt that I didn't really cooperate much in this assignment ,I don't really understand this and that's why -.-
it's useless to say this for now , yo -.-

a very cute group member of mine ,Jay !


group members !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mood swings right after I got up from my nap
received calls from dad ,he told me something bad, tears rolled down and that's all !
cried like a mad , I don't know why , just feeling so sad :(

but remember,everything will be fine,we can't change the fact so just follow the flow ,follow the feelings :D



just finished beef burger from the love ! thank you ,sorry for misunderstanding ily heh!

No comments: