August 26, 2011

wheee!

It's like , Final exam is finally over !
having 3 weeks semester break now ,found that I actually got nothing to do during sem break
pathetic !



250811-self pampered day
with classmate course mate roommate soul mate -CHLOE OOI
went for facial treat right after we packed our stuff and ready to back hometown~
dinner with mum and sis after dropped her :D
super tiring day ,went to bed around 4 something and failed to woke up on 7 to do one last revision
got really blurred cause I actually need to drop him at his friend's house around 715
guess what? I woke up at 745 so do him ! LOL

seriously I need to enjoy my holiday
I want trips !

To-do-list
  • dye hair
  • braces treatment
  • swimming
  • meeting up friends
  • trip with Chloe Ooi&Jamie Sim
  • save money -.-
  • keep fit @@

No comments: